Thursday, March 04, 2010

F*ck Duke, Wear a condom


Last night was the best way to end my tenure as a student fan of Terp basketball. Maryland beats Duke, something they haven't done since my freshman year. While the game was a display of poor shot selection, as long as General Grievous gets it in all is well. Eric Hayes showed up and Adrian Bowie was 4/4 with 9 points and no turnovers.

Of course there was a mini-riot, but I stayed in seeing as I already had put on pajama pants. And I didn't want to get maced. Such is life.

Lyric of the Day:
"A Mastermind - Sees it coming before it comes
A Mastermind - Before he go to war he counts his one
A Mastermind - Everything planned out perfect, in case y'all niggaz got to get murdered
A Mastermind - Sleeps at night, real easy
A Mastermind - Cause everything he does is by the book
A Mastermind - Never do a thing irrational, lives forever, these tales are classical"
-Nas:"Mastermind"

Random Story of The Day:
My friends are training to be EMTs. They wanted me to help them practive being on they phone so they pretended I was a caller to the Fire House.

Apparently first responders will just start laughing if you tell them that your emergency is "My anus is bleeding!"
Note to Future Self: Super Mario Brothers incorporates elements of Alice in Wonderland.

1 comment:

ET said...

HAHAHAHAHA best story ever =D

That was one helluva game.