Friday, March 26, 2010

The End of an Era


I defended my Gemstone thesis today. Simultaneously exhausting and exhilarating. Practice, eat some Jimmy John's, then it was time for the big show.

Mel was great, Alli was solid, Nick was knowledgeable, and I was competent enough. Fielding questions was fun. Its at least its one way that I can get my heart racing.

I'm going to miss my Gems team.

Such is life.

Lyric of the Day:
"I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field

For some reason I can't explain
I know Saint Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world"
-Coldplay:"Viva La Vida"

Random Story of The Day:
I had a twenty minute conversation with a friend's parents. I have no idea whose parents they were.
Note to Future Self: Find someone to share this with. For real.

1 comment:

ET said...

Congrats on finishing up =)