Sunday, April 04, 2010

Day 1


This has been a good weekend. Went out Friday, and it was a lot of fun. I kind of wish we did that more often because I love dancing. Maybe I should take up that offer to go to ballroom.

I also watched 500 Days of Summer, which is making it kind of hard to be productive because its made me kind of self-reflective. I hate my ability to empathize when you identify with characters and your heart breaks for them.

Lyric of the Day:
"She's got you high and you don't even know yet
She's got you high and you don't even know yet
The sun's in the sky, its warming up your bare legs
You can't deny your looking for the sunset"
-Mumm-Ra:"She's got you high"

Random Story of The Day:
How I Met Your Mother has inspired me to come up with ways to use my names as verbs.

I Dinesh things up far too often. Luckily I don't John often and I rarely Lim it up. I do Erik occasionally, but at a reasonable rate.
Note to Future Self: No one can guarantee that they won't wake up in the morning and feel differently.

1 comment:

ET said...

True fact -- dancing was a lot of fun! I didn't think I would enjoy it that much.

Also, I love your story of the day. At the rate Erik Eriks, I dunno how he gets anything done ;)