Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Staying the course


I'm having a hard time keeping up. Building a robot, doing Finance Problem sets, writing capstone reports, and crafting M+A valuations are kind of getting to me. Dealing with people is continuously frustrating and starting to wear on me.

Or maybe its the fact that I'm not sure what I want to do with my life and I have two days left to decide? I thought that by the end of college I would know what I wanted to do, but it turns out that I'm still as confused as when I got here(with a resume to match).

Funny thing is I won't even think back about this in like a year.

Lyric of the Day:
"Our hearts are hungry for a food that won't come
And we could make a feast from these crumbs
And we're all staring down the barrel of a gun
So if your life flashed before you,
What would you wish you would've done"
-Kris Allen:"Live like we're dying"

Random Story of The Day:
I went to UVA this past weekend, a couple of the highlights:

"Sober Me gave Drunk Me a budget!"

"That's the closest you're going to get to these"

"To suggest that is to attack your honor, and I don't want to do that. Don't make me do that."
Note to Future Self: Boys don't cry.

No comments: