Friday, March 19, 2010

It continues!


Break has been going great. Saw movies. Ate at Plato's. Watched Princess and the Frog.

Plus I got into college :D

Lyric of the Day:
"Meet me halfway, right at the boarderline,
that's where i'm gonna wait, for you.
I'll be lookin out, night n'day.
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay.
I can't go any further then this.
I want you so bad it's my only wish."
-Black Eyed Peas:"Meet Me Halfway"

Random Story of The Day:
Overheard in the bar.

Dude: Why is it so hard to find great girls?
His Friend: You need to lower your standards.
Dude: Like to what? A:Female and B:Warm.
His Friend: If you lose one of those it would be easier.
Dude: Are you coming on to me? No homo.
His Friend: I was saying you might need to be a necrophiliac.

Note to Future Self: I don't really care what people say. I don't really watch what dem waan do.

2 comments:

ET said...

YAYY that's awesome!! Where? When did this happen? I'm assuming after we saw the movie Thursday, since you didn't say anything =P

CONGRATS!! =)

Big D said...

I got into UMD, so I have a possible future lol

I'm still waiting to hear back from places, so we'll see how things work out.

I got a response right after the movie :D