Saturday, March 06, 2010

Changing Times


I've reached the point in my academic career where I over think my Business exams and actually understand everything that is happening in my Engineering classes. While it's kind of exciting, the fact that this could ruing my business GPA is a little sad.

It looks like its guaranteed that I will end up with very few of my college friends around(since I probably will end up in the DC area). Kind of makes me regret not being friends with less ambitious people.

At least I get to build a robot this semester.

Lyric of the Day:
"I only wanna be your one life stand.
Tell me do you stand by your whole man"
-Hot Chip:"One Life Stand"

Random Story of The Day:
A couple of my friends live together. Two of them started going to Starbucks to work because their roommate took over the common room when she was studying. She would spread over the couch, and have stuff on the dining table as well.

They kept having their outings for a couple weeks until their roommate confronted them because she "felt left out". Irony?
Note to Future Self: You talk too much.

No comments: