Tuesday, March 23, 2010

On being a Foodie


Just woke up from a post-Qdoba nap. I have a ton of work, but the motivation is lacking. Busying myself with this stuff is not making waiting for things to happen any less annoying.

At least I have a good playlist to take naps to.

Lyric of the Day:
"You are an illuminating anchor
Of leagues to infinite number
Of crashing waves and breaking thunder
Tiding the ebb and flows of hunger
You're dancing naked there for me
You expose all memory
You make the most of boundary
You're the ghost of royalty imposing love
You are the queen and king combining everything
Intertwining like a ring around the finger, of a girl
I'm just a singer, you're the world
All I can bring ya
Is the language of a lover
Bella luna, my beautiful beautiful moon
How you swoon me like no other"
-Jason Mraz:"Bella Luna"

Random Story of The Day:
Yesterday in my banking class we started a rest-of-the-semester banking simulation.

You are talking to the new head of Goliath National Bank :D
Note to Future Self: Apparently the secret to a successful marriage is having minimal engagement time. Who knew?

2 comments:

Jason Y. Lu said...

I've got some "Lyrics of the Day" for you:

"We'll be on your side when you need a friend
Through thick and thin you can always depend
On the world leaders in credit and banking...
GOLIATH NATIONAL BANK!
... member FDIC"

Big D said...

Less poetic, but much catchier.

Nice! :D