Saturday, February 27, 2010

You're the best definition of good intentions


So here it is. That weekend where it goes down. Getting ready for what is, hopefully, my last interview. Working on the thesis that will be seen by our discussants. Coming up with the real design for my Capstone project.

All after making the editorial cartoon for the university newspaper :D

Lyric of the Day:
"I'm a drama abolitionist
Damn no opposition to my proposition
Half of a man, half magician
Half a politician holding the mic
Like ammunition
And my vision is as simple as light"
-Jason Mraz:"The Dynamo of Volition"

Random Story of The Day:
My voice became sore from yelling during the Maryland-Duke game. The scary part?

This happened while I was in my apartment watching it on ESPN. And that was less than 9 minutes into the game.
Note to Future Self: Are you odd or normal?

No comments: