Saturday, February 06, 2010

Snowed in


So, this winter continues to be absurdly snow filled. At least it means I get to hang out, dick around, and play in the snow.

Plus I get to write more Gemstone.

Lyric of the Day:
"I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
I'm just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe"
-Mariah Carey:"All I Want for Christmas is You"

Random Story of The Day:
Last night it was snowing, so we decided to make show angels. We ran out, jumped backwards and swung our arms. Only when we got up and looked did we realized that my angel did not have a head. I refused to lean backwards, so i never made an impression in the ground since I didn't want to have my head get cold :P
Note to Future Self: Get-you-laid cookies will not get you a long-term relationship with love and respect.

No comments: