Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowed in(still)


This is officially madness. We just missed a week of school because of snow. While is kind of fantastic, I feel kind of out of it. Having all this free time is surreal.

On the plus side: I finished Tuck and I think I may get back to the backlog of books that I have to return to people before we graduate. My roomie and I finished our second season of Madden 10. I think we're seeing Valentine's day today.

Too bad about that Gemstone. I'll get it done. Soon-ish.

Lyric of the Day:
"Big city,
White lights,
Sleep all day,
Up all night.

Hey baby,
Im a rockstar.
Hey baby,
Im a rockstar."
-Rihanna ft. Slash:"Rockstar 101"

Random Story of The Day:
Last night my friend's GF was calling him out after he asked our female friend if she really watched football.

I called her out on the fact that five minutes earlier she asked me if I actually knew who Alexander McQueen was.

I am responsible for all kinds of trouble.
Note to Future Self: DP Dough needs to win something.

1 comment:

Jason Y. Lu said...

It was 80 in Hong Kong a couple days ago... and happy Chinese New Year (of the Tiger)!