Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ghosts of future pasts

When I look back at this part of my life I feel like I will have far too many regrets.


But then again there is so much I have done. I guess its just impossible to do everything.

Lyric of the Day:
"By the light of the moon
She rubs her eyes
Says it's funny how the night
Can make you blind
I can just imagine
And I don't know what I’m supposed to do
But if she feels bad then I do too
So I let her be"
-Rob Thomas:"Her Diamonds"

Random Story of The Day:
We were out at a pizza place, when we started talking about funny date stories.

My friend was asked out by this guy in high school. When he called to ask when he should pass by, she told him she would just meet him at the place. Her mom overheard her, and told her to change it so he would pick her up. My friend has to call the guy back and changed plans.

Her picked her up and took he to a movie. When they went into the theater, he refused to buy popcorn, choosing instead to give her gum he brought in. As the movie went on, he tried the "wide yawn move". Needless to say this experience may have stopped her from dating for a while...
Note to Future Self: A Michael Jackson-based musical. When it comes out, you called it.

No comments: