Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The World is on Fire


The world is retarded. For every Fox News, there is a Huffington Post. For every Heritage Foundation, there is a Heartland Institute. People ignore the Iranian election and report on Letterman talking about Palin's daughter. This is madness, and not the kind that gets you free spells.

Lyric of the Day:
"Say that it isn't so
How she easily come, how she easy go
Please don't tell her cause she don't really need to know.

That I'm crazy like the rest of us
And I'm crazier when I'm next to her."
-Jason Mraz:"Please Don't Tell Her"

Random Story of The Day:
Continuing my previous idea of telling stories that may be good to have in hindsight, I give you the best breakup story.

My friend's GF was going to study abroad for nine months. Not wanting to be a burden to her while she was away, he told himself he would break up with her and if she was single when she came back they could consider dating again. Two days after their "breakup" he was skyping her at eight in the morning. After two visits to her in Europe, and the most ridiculous care packages I have ever seen(one including a CD of him singing/playing a song from Wall-E), it looks like they are still together :P
Note to Future Self: Supreme Court Justices can legislate from the bench...

No comments: