Saturday, June 13, 2009

24 Hours in the life


Earlier today I hung out with my friend for his birthday. Its amusing to me that kids who go to a top tier school get their kicks by drinking in the parking lot of a mall. Well at least that made them easier to beat in laser tag(Number 3 on the winning team :D). Karaoke is a ton of fun, and I'm glad I got to hang out with my friends before they leave for the summer.

I just came back from the first Hindu prayers that I have been to for a while. I think Dogma had it right, faith is a glass that needs to be periodically refilled. Everytime I go to a place of worship, be it a temple or a church, I find myself feeling spiritually fulfilled. But even as satisfying as that is, I guess I feel pulled towards feeling the chaos in the world than living contently.

Lyric of the Day:
"Tell your boyfriend,
if he's got beef,
That I'm a vegetarian,
and I ain't fucking scared of him"
-3oh!3:"Don't trust me"

Random Story of The Day:
Today I learned a new drinking game. Watch Mulan, and drink every time they say "Huns" or "Man". "Someday I'll make a man out of you" will pretty much destroy you :P
Note to Future Self: Law school?

No comments: