Saturday, June 20, 2009

Though we try so hard just to make it better, there is always blood.


I am just a boat,
floating on a vast ocean,
without a compass.

Haiku post.

Lyric of the Day:
"It all comes down
to sex or love.
I hate to choose"
-The Static Age:"Trauma"

Random Story of The Day:
Switching from stories that I would like to keep "just in case". Here is one I hope I never have to use.
My friend was interested in this girl, and they were friends. They decided to take a class together. Things were fine until she and her friend decided that they should have him take notes for them when they didn't show up for class. They started getting bitchy with him for not having the notes the way they wanted, and it basically ruined their friendship. The icing on the cake? She was always up on his floor yelling at him, until one day he couldn't find her for notes a day he missed class. He found her in the bedroom of the guy across the hall...
Note to Future Self: You think too much.

No comments: