Friday, May 08, 2009

You can blame it on the goose, gotcha feeling loose


This week has been spectacular. Monday I was at work until 9 after three group meetings. Tuesday I had coaching, and then a Vibs problem set. Wednesday I was working until 3 am on Finance. Last night I was at work until 8, then I had to grade a HW set.

It has gotten so bad that TK thought I had a secret GF :P

At least I can go into ASME and spin broken bearings for an hour to relax...

Lyric of the Day:
"Oh Mother of Pearl
So, so semiprecious
In your detached world

Oh Mother of Pearl I wouldn't trade you for another girl
Oh Mother of Pearl I wouldn't trade you for another girl"
-Roxy Music: "Mother of Pearl"

Random Story of The Day:
We got back assessments in my Management class. Apparently I lack anything resembling initiative and make poor thoughtless decisions. Who knew? I thought I had a natural +7?
Note to
Future Self: Marry the girl who gets the above reference, and isn't embarrassed to say it.

No comments: