Friday, May 22, 2009

Back Home


So, the FL chronicles begin anew. The day of my flight, I was @ Chris's until 4am. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

First day here I had steak and potatoes for dinner. Twice. I also started watching Kings, which is a great show.

Day 2 was finishing off Kings, and playing PS3. I got farther in my DS games. Dinner was wings with the little brother.

Day 3 was watching "Marley and Me" and "Bedtime Stories". Both movies I got a kick out of. Too bad when they came out I was swamped with work. I also got a new haircut. My mom made macaroni pie and I had some deer salami.

Lyric of the Day:
"I went to a shrink
To analyze my dreams
She says it's lack of sex
That's bringing me down

I went to a whore
He said my life's a bore
So quit my whining cause
it's bringing her down"
-Green Day:"Basket Case"

Random Story of The Day:
My brother and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings to hang out. When taking our order the waitress seemed unintentionally critical of my order as she confirmed our order.

Her: "So its one order of Jalepeno Mango Wings, and one of Honey BBQ...You guys realize that the Honey BBQ has no pepper, right?
Me: Yeah, I cant stand pepper.
Her: And a root beer and a Hurricane?...You do realize that that is a girl drink, right?
Me: Yes. Yes, I do realize that.
Her: Well your order will be ready in about ten minutes.

I need a more badass palette.
Note to Future Self: Having your blog is kinda like the scrapbook in Marley and Me. Good Idea.

No comments: