Friday, May 08, 2009

Overcommited


I just took two of my finals and I think I may have spread myself too thin this semster. You know how they say ambition is the enemy of success? Maybe there is a reason no one takes 23 credits in a semester.

Lyric of the Day:
"I'm so 3008
You so 2000 and late
I got that boom, boom, boom
That future boom, boom, boom
Let me get it now"
-Black-Eyed Peas:"Boom Boom Pow"

Random Story of The Day:
Our professor explains to the class during a review session that the final exam will be fairly simple. He concludes with "So it should not be a problem for any of you to get a C in this class".

His daughter who he is babysitting, and who has been in the back row raises her hand at the end of class. "Isn't C a bad grade?", she asks in a sincere naive voice.

The entire room of engineering students burst into uncontrollable laughter for 15 minutes.
Note to Future Self: You can learn stuff without taking classes. Remember that.

No comments: