Saturday, May 23, 2009

Back Home: Part 2


Today I watched Role Models and Mrs. Doubtfire. I also met our neighbors. They are pretty nice people, though it seems the entire family(4 brothers, 2 sisters) just had daughters.

I've started looking at stuff for the GREs, but I'm not as concerned as I should. I gues getting this far in my life has killed the need to aspire that was the driving force for me through high school. Is it better to be driven or to be happy with what you are doing?

If my roommate asked that question I would totally be a dick and say you have to weight the opportunity costs in something that situational.

Lyric of the Day:
"Dig deeper.
Remember all you've been and all you've left behind.
Wave goodbye, my dear.
Dig deeper.
Remember all you've been and all you've left behind.
Welcome home, my dear."
-Coheed and Cambria:"The End Complete III: The End Complete"

Random Story of The Day:
I was looking up random articles on CNN, the BBC, and the Times when my friend IMed me. As I was about to switch from tabs in Mozilla, the article loaded. I was reading an article on the hell that is becoming a doctor when my pre-med friend IMs me XD

Note to Future Self: This summer was supposed to be it.

No comments: