Saturday, June 23, 2007

Interlude

Part of me wants to finish that silly poem, part of me realizes it could go on for a couple more posts. I'll decide later I guess :P

Today was my first day without anything to do. No prior engagements, nothing planned to do in my apartment or on campus. So after playing Tales of Symphonia for a while, and picking up the Gunslinger for a couple minutes, I decided to clean up my hard drive. Apparently I only have 1 Gig of free space on my main hard drive and 3 GB on my secondary. I guess tomorrow I'll organize my music/fix up my Itunes...


Lyric of the Day:
"Please sleep, my darling, sleep
Your cry for inspiration
Never reaches ears on distant stars
And every night, our lonely planet
Slides across the universe
And I won't pretend I understand"
-+44:"Little Death"

Random Story of The Day:
A conversation at the pool:
Me: Swimming is fun.
ET: I dunno, I think I might go get my book.
Me: No one reads at the pool...
ET: They are (points to an elderly couple reading)
Me: I'm sorry, no one under 70 reads at the pool.
ET: (nods to the people next to us) Well apparently all people our age do is hit on girls and make out in the pool
Me: ...which is probably more entertaining than your idea

1 comment:

ET said...

Hahahaha =D I'm sorry if my idea of fun is too proper for you =p

Your poem is interesting. Finish it. Or, if it's not quite finishable, continue it.