Saturday, June 30, 2007

Epilogue

And so my story unfolds, in what appears to be a poem but clearly should not be. Too bad I despise stream on consciousness for its unreadability. Such is life; the choice to ignore things that we dislike doing ends up ultimately making life harder.

I'm leaving for FL pretty soon, which is exciting. Though I haven't gotten as far on my reading list as I would like to be pre-trip. This list looks like:

The Gunslinger series
(Sixth and Seventh Harry Potter?)
The Golden Compass series(Before the movie!)
(The Hitchhiker's guide?)
Night Watch series(After the movie!)
Runaway Jury
The Food Taster

Suggestions? Concerns? Utter loathing of something on my list?

Lyric of the Day:
"Hey
I used have a little bit of a plan
Used to
Have a concept of where I stand
But that concept slipped right out of my hands
Now I don't really even know who I am
Yo, what do I have to say
Maybe I should do what I have to do to break free and
What ever happens to you, we'll see
But it's not gonna happen with me"
-Fort Minor:"Believe Me"

Random Story of The Day:
Gtalk is pretty great. So is AIM.

Dinesh: so yeah, we're going to have a big movie night this summer at some point; wedding crashers and KKHH back to back
Ekta: KKHH? ...
Dinesh: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Ekta: I know, I'm just.. are you serious?

Me: so here's the plan...(the plan)
Collins: genius
Collins: it is perfect
Collins: jk
Me: jk as in we have a problem?
Collins: nah nah
Me: ok, you scared the shit out of me
Collins: sorry sorry
Me: there was a big "FUCKKKK!!!!" that exploded in my mind

No comments: