Sunday, January 03, 2010

I'm getting to old for this shit


So I'm one year older today. I kind of feel it. Or maybe that's just the feeling of knowing that a phase of your life is changing. The transition to college was one thing, but going into the real world is another. I will be constantly angry at how easy past me had it.

Back to learning about torts.

Lyric of the Day:
"I've seen love
And I follow the speed in the starlight
I've seen love
And I follow the speed in the starswept night"
-Interpol:"Pace Is The Trick"

Random Story of The Day:
Someone texted my friend on his birthday, "Hope you get some of that Jeremiah".
His girlfriend saw it and got angry.
Jerimiah sings a song called "Birthday Sex" XD
Note to Future Self: Watching Food Network while tipsy and playing Magic are the simple stuff you have to enjoy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heeey this is Nonye.

I don't really have anything to say. I was going through my old LJ posts and somehow found my way here.

Happy New Year and all that jazz, I guess. Expect a phone call from me soon.

Unknown said...

I will be constantly angry at how easy past me had it.

Oh and this is so true, good God it's SO. TRUE.

And that Jeremih song is fucking terrible. The continual regression of R&B into the depths of mediocrity is disheartening, indeed.