Sunday, January 10, 2010

A day in the life


So I'm sick. And I have a test in 2 days. This is how I roll.

Lyric of the Day:
"It may not mean nothing to y’all,
but understand nothing was done for me,
so i don’t plan on stopping at all,
I want this sh-t forever man, ever man, ever man"
-Drake:"Forever"

Random Story of The Day:
Today my friend was prepping for her interview. We were talking about how you are supposed to respond when they ask you questions.

Her: So, if they say m "What was the last book you read?"
Me: Eclipse
Her: Yeah, I don't know if you should tell them that, or the last intellectual book you read
Me: Like Three Cups of Tea in Tehran
Her: You realize that "Three Cups of Tea" and "Reading Lolita in Tehran" are two different books, right?
Me: That's why I just go with Eclipse

Note to Future Self: At least you don't Facebook stalk people :D

No comments: