Thursday, December 31, 2009

Faith


Before I left for home this winter, I had an interesting discussion with my roommates. Well, I guess not a discussion, more of a "try to explain what you mean" session. Even though I have kind of a mixed up religious background, I still have faith that there is something greater than us. To me, this serves as a more powerful driving force than how others perceive me, which in comparison (in my head) is a shallower existence. But I guess this may just be the result of going to church for Christmas and to temple for New Years.
Lyric of the Day:
"They can say whatever
I'ma do whatever
No pain is forever
Yup, you know this"
-Rihanna:"Hard"

Random Story of The Day:
I went to lunch with a couple of my friends to a local sushi place. At the end of our meal, the hostess approached one of my friends, and asked him if he could fix their TV. Three minutes later our entire party was at the TV and had gotten it to work.
Note to Future Self: You are old enough for people to do aarti for you.

No comments: