Monday, January 19, 2009

MLK/Inaguration

Tomorrow we will have a new president. I'm not sure what it will mean for us as a nation, but I am sure that it will be historically significant. Plus, DC is going to be ridiculously packed...
So with two days off I managed to work on my comic, enjoy :

* He also needs to figure out whether he'll talk in first or second person :P

Lyric of the Day:
"Give me the Green Light
Give me just one night
I'm ready to go right now
I'm ready to go right now"
-MGMT remix of John Legend and Andre 3000:"Green Light"

Random Story of The Day:
While watching the AFC championship, Yohance keeps getting trash talk texts from his Raven-supporting friends. When the Steelers win he sends out a message to all of them:"Congrats on getting to the Superbowl".

Note to Future Self: Remember Barney's graph. y>x!!!

No comments: