Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day Two

Updates two days in a row, must be a new thing, right?

Nope, today is an anomaly. It was the second day of class and the first snow day. I had 12 hours, and I only just finished my hw for wednesday. This semester will be awesome.

Lyric of the Day:
"But not everybody knows
That everybody goes
To a better place
And not everybody knows
That everybody could be living their last days
But the hard times will come
and we'll keep movin' on
We're moving on
Keep movin' on!"
-Good Charlotte:"Movin' On"

Random Story of The Day:
A friend came over to make dinner. We were talking about different recipes for vegetarians when he blurts out "You should meet my new girlfriend, she has huge cans of chick peas that we use for curry". Needless to say, halfway through his statement I was in a state of disbelief.
Note to Future Self: Find snow friends. Not a snow bunny, snow friends :P

No comments: