Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just another day in the life.


So I went snowboarding yesterday, and it was better than I expected. Granted I fell like 200 times, and my body hurts, but it was an experience. Not one that I think I will repeat soon, but an interesting one nonetheless.

School starts next week and this semester will be interesting. Twenty-three credits plus work. Hopefully my GPA keeps rising :P

Oh yeah, and here is something Elan found:

Lyric of the Day:
"In the night, I hear 'em talk,
the coldest story ever told.
Somewhere far along this road,
he lost his soul, to a woman so heartless..."
-Kanye West:"Heartless"

Random Story of The Day:
My roomate on the phone to his GF:
"Did you just say (some phrase I forget)? I mean it is something that you would say, but I wouldn't expect you to say that now"

Note to Future Self: Make an AMV for RomeoXJuliet to Taylor Swift's "Love Story"

Superman xD

THE LOVE STORY:How To Avoid Trapped Arm Whilst Cuddling In Bed

No comments: