Monday, January 26, 2009

First Day


New set of classes, which overall was not bad. I have to figure out how this semester will work. Heat transfer looks reasonable, but it will be a pain unless I find a good HW group. Mondays seem pretty awesome, 3 hours of Business and English. I should drop a class, but the only thing I could think of if Vibrations, and that is because I'm afraid of a class with 15% As. Plus another problem set each week sucks.

Lyric of the Day:
"My apologies dear,
For all my mistakes and I’m sure to make more.
Cause I forget to enjoy
the small things in life, I just let them slip by."
-The Hush Sound:"My Apologies"

Random Story of The Day:
So I was convincing a friend of mine to help me find a girlfriend.

Me: So I want a girl who won't yell at me.
Her: So she has to be quiet?
Me: Well, someone who wont make me feel bad.
Her: So she has to be passive?
Me: She also has to be squishy.
Her: So she has to be fat?
Me: So, got any friends that I could date?
Her: Um, You don't need a girlfriend...you need a body pillow.
Me: You are a genius!
Note to Future Self: You want to build robots.

No comments: