Monday, May 03, 2010

Honestly, they say the kid has got soul

Senior Bar crawl. Exciting. Met more people than I realized I knew at Maryland. Apparently everyone knows everyone else.

Still figuring out the suture though.

Lyric of the Day:
"Gonna take my chance
Gonna rock and dance
Gonna hit the ground
With a brand new sound
Looking for romance"
-Weezer:"Glorious Day"

Random Story of The Day: We were doing presentations in my finance class. The professor told one of the presenters that there was a pointer on the podium if he needed it. He decided to use the mouse to point to the numbers he wanted to highlight. She stopped him mid-presentation and told him to take out and use the pointer. He was told.

Note to Future Self: If robots get paint-on touch sensors and you're not involved, you're a dumb-ass.

2 comments:

ET said...

Suture??

Big D said...

"Tell me am i right to think that there could be nothing better
Than making you my bride and slowly growing old together
Don't you feed me lines about some idealistic future
Your heart won't heal right if you keep tearing out the sutures"
-Postal Service: Nothing Better

JK, apparently I thought 'f' was on the other side of 'd' on my keyboard :P