Sunday, May 27, 2007

Pirates and Problems

"All is well that ends well." I hope that actually works in real life or things could suck next year. Just remember kids, I've always got a plan.

On to this weekend's debauchery.

Friday: Took the day off! We went to pirates dressed as pirates; The Four Horsemen as well as our resident Gunslinger and TKO. It was quite fun, especially since the movie was pretty good and we didn't get too many crazy glances.

Getting there on time was helluva difficult though, since we decided to leave later than we should have. Mr. Anderson's picnic was quite interesting, 'cept for me realizing that I clearly am not an outdoor person. I guess thats why I should work in an office :P

So yeah, we got caught in beltway traffic, ut ended up missing like ten minutes of the movie overall, so things were not as bad as they could have been. We had dinner in a sports bar after, which was quite fun. It also served as a time when those few who remembered cameras got pictures.(Note to self: Get those pictures)

Saturday: Went to Mele's end of the year party. Dan kinfe fight scared the shit out of me. Elan and I winning a game of pool against actual good people was also a highlight of the night. So was cheating in Apples to Apples. Not that I did.

At night, we be on Vent. We be playin' Dota.

Sunday: Since I spent the night by Elan, I had to go home to clean up some. Packed up books, and ended up reading the Dark Tower for 20 mins. Went to Connor's bday thing, which was fun though I only knew two people there. Man of the Year was pretty good, and Rigged War is sort of fun, so was Jenga poker.

Being there meant I missed ninja tag, which to be honest wasn't heartbreaking for me. I think I've outgrown running around with swords in the forest, or I realized that it was fine for me not to want to do that with Elan and Corey. Came late to Elan's, played some Dota. Owned with Pandaren.

Monday: Woke up at Elan's at 12. Grandparents coming back at 4. It is 2:19 and I'm still blogging. Woe is me.

Lyric of the Day:
"It was a beautiful letdown
When I crashed and burned
When I found myself alone
Unknown and hurt
It was a beautiful letdown
The day I knew
That all the riches this world had to offer me
Would never do"
-Switchfoot:"The Beautiful Letdown"

Random Story of The Day:
Dancing to the DOTA song with Collins and Elan :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ-TZk4gPKM

No comments: