Sunday, April 01, 2007

Spring 's Purifying Rains

This week I signed up for Argentine Tango lessons. I haven't stepped on anyone's feet this whole semester in ballroom, lets hope this trend continues.

"A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having! "
-V: V for Vendetta

Lyric of the Day:
"Well we moved to the left and we moved to the right,
And sure as hell stayed out almost every single night,
But if the party 's over if the fun has to end,
Could you do this for me my friend and please just...

Please bury me with it!
Please bury me with it!"
-Modest Mouse:"Bury me with it"


Random Story of The Day:
Ryan and I in one of our wittier discussions

Me: Is that why your mother beats you?
Ryan: My father beats me; My mother just doesn't love me.
Me: Emotional and Physical abuse...nice..
Ryan: They leave no angle uncovered.

No comments: