Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm not a messenger boy, I'm a delivery boy


Today was quite eventful, in a good way.

After Math, I managed to catch up with a friend who I had not talked to for a couple months.

In Gems, I hung out with a friend I had not been able to hang out with since last semester.

On a two-hour cake-fetching expedition, I had an adventure with two good friends.

After a couple slip-ups, I helped organize a birthday party for someone I am glad I have gotten to know better.

While procrastinating I was able to relax with the guys who have made my first semesters at college what they were.

Lyric of the Day:
"We're the therapists pumping through your speakers
Delivering just what you need
We're well read and poised
We're the best boys
We're the chemists who've found the formula
To make your heart swell and burst
No matter what they say, don't believe a word"
-Fall Out Boy:"Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year"

Random Story of The Day:
On Gems:

"I stole the sunshine from the emo kids"
-Nancy Wang

No comments: