Monday, April 02, 2007

Back into the groove


I'm still getting back used to writing stuff here. I have no idea what to write about though. I could write about the fact that I did the free response of my Physics test in the last 3 minutes or the fact that I love my GEMS 104 team. I could even write about how excited I am that I may end up with my project making it past the first round.

All is well that ends well.



Lyric of the Day:
"Oh Yoshimi, they don't believe me,
But you won't let those robots eat me,
Yoshimi, they don't believe me,
but you won't let those robots defeat me."
-The Flaming Lips:"Yoshimi battles the Pink Robots Pt. 1"



Random Story of The Day:
Watching 24 with Aziz, Wes, and Brett.

Me: I can't believe Tom didn't turn in the Vice President
Aziz: Well he doesn't see him as evil
Me: He's a lunatic, him and his...what would you call her
Aziz: Deputy Vice President?
Me: I bet you she's on the credit's as 'Vice President's sidekick bitch'

No comments: