Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day


So 1/2 my apartment is part of a couple, meaning that for V-day it was me and my roomie. Too bad he decided to go home for his little sister's birthday :P

With no one else in the apartment I spent the first half of the day not doing much. I actually watched the part of How I Met Your Mother where Ted meets Victoria. That, not surprisingly made me slightly depressed.

Things turned around when I got a call from my friend. I had asked her roommate if they wanted to hang out Saturday(seeing as we were all single with nothing to do), so she asked if I wanted to come over and have dinner. We ended up having dinner, watching a movie and watching Demetri Martin's new show. So apparently all is well that ends well :D

Lyric of the Day:
"You've slipped away like a fistful of sand
You are gone, you are gone, you are gone"
-The Bravery: "Fistful of Sand"

Random Story of The Day: Playing telephone charades, we went from "I just died in your arms tonight" to "Happy girl beats man with lollipop under the sun". That game is awesome :D
Note to Future Self: Model the market as a system with mass. Momentum changes everything.

No comments: