Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Uncertainty


Today I had another one of those "What will I do with my life?" days. I still feel as if I have so much potential and I could do anything that I decided to do. Well not anything(I still remember my two day "Could I be a doctor?" thing).

Lyric of the Day:
"Children don't stop dancing
Believe you can fly
Away...
Away..."
-Creed:"Don't Stop Dancing"

Random Story of The Day:
Talking with my roomie and his gf before dinner.

Him: Any strong girly drink is made with vodka.
Me: To get girls drunk, make vodka drinks. Good to know.
His GF: I'm never letting you meet my hot, available friends
Me: That's fine, I'll settle for moderately attractive.
She glares at me disaprovingly
Me: Actually, nevermind. I don't think I have time to date this semester, maybe next semester?
Note to Future Self: Sometimes you think you like candy corn, but the aftertaste is something you can't accept.

1 comment:

ET said...

Aw, I guess I'm not interesting enough to feature in your stories. Or life. =(

=P