Sunday, December 21, 2008

Milk and Cookies

More like Cookies and Milk, but whatever. I realized earlier this week that I can make ice cream sandwiches myself, an ability that essentially was the only thing I felt I had after my fluids test. Apparently everyone was rocked by it, and my circuits test was do-able so I'm good.

Bowling was a lot of fun, though the entire night made me think of Kal Penn in the Namesake. The scene with him and the girl who went to France and came back super-hot?

I also saw Milk today, which was really interesting. As someone raised Roman Catholic, and who shifter from leaning to the right towards the left it really made me think about religion's place in our society. While religion shapes our morals and values, the degree to which it can be used to change society is debatable. The fact that discrimination is a vital part of society, yet causes injustice sucks.

Lyric of the Day:
"Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams
That you've dreamed of
Once in a lullaby"
-Leona Lewis:"Somewhere over the Rainbow"

Random Story of The Day:
As we're playing Rock Band, we manage to score a 750,000 points. In joy, CC raises him drumsticks and yells "750,000 points!". His momentum from raising the sticks causes him to falls backwards into a lamp and table. No college kids were hurt in the making of this scene.

CC also yells out "1! 2! 3! 4!" before he has a part on drums. Even in the middle of songs...

Note to Future Self: Wedding tattoos instead of rings? Think about it.

No comments: