Thursday, December 25, 2008

Getting into The Spirit

Christmas Eve was basically me catching up with watching stuff online, like Naruto and Lost. I managed top create a pretty nice gift basket for my grandparents.

Christmas involved a lot of good food, and going to see The Spirit. While not the best movie I've seen, it wasn't the worst. Very stylized and cliche. I had good ideas when I started this, but the fact that it is 3am has worked its magic.

Lyric of the Day:
"Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Let your heart be light
From now on,
our troubles will be out of sight
Have yourself a merry little Christmas,
Make the Yule-tide gay,
From now on,
our troubles will be miles away"
-Hugh Martin:"Have yourself a merry little Christmas"

Random Story of The Day:
So I was going to go to Midnight Mass on Christmas, but I had a couple hours before I needed to leave. I decided to kill time by starting the latest book from my reading list, the new Edding's series. When I paused from reading I realized it was 12:30. For the second time in a row I eneded up watching mass on TV :P

Note to Future Self: Figure out what you want to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here justbobdanish2.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research presents that nearly 80% of all U.S. adults are either fat or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.