Saturday, July 26, 2008

Can you help me find a way to carry on again?

So, I've decided that I'm far too busy to mantain my comic. However whenever I have a serious set of free time I'll work on one. Promise. Until then I leave you with this.



If I don't have time for a comic do I have time for all the other things I want to do? Who knows, guess its time to prioritize :P

Lyric of the Day:
"Days swiftly come and go
I'm dreaming of her
She's seeing other guys
Emotions they stir
The sun is gone
The nights are long
And I am left while the tears fall"
-All-American Rejects:"Swing Swing"

Random Story of The Day:

"I saw the thing that people think is a cougar. It's not. It's a gigantic raccoon. I mean, a gigantic, scary raccoon. That snarled at me. But a raccoon."
-Me on the College Park cougar

2 comments:

ET said...

So, I just realized... why is this entry dated July 26th? =P

Big D said...

I started it then. Ridiculous, right?