Sunday, August 19, 2007

Moving; People, places and things.


Remember how I said I was going to talk about freedom and morality after reading Night Watch? That was an accidental lie, sorry.

I'm moving back to CP, which I don't know if I dread or look forward to. Becoming distant with high school friends again is going to hit me hard. Sure we can try to stay in contact, but honestly nothing beats face to face conversations. Meeting up with college friends is exciting, but the knowledge that they will end up distant in a couple years is disheartening.

Change is annoying...


Lyric of the Day:
"So don't let the world bring you down.
Not everyone here is that fucked up and cold.
Remember why you came and while you're alive
experience the warmth before you grow old."
-Incubus:"The Warmth"



Random Story of The Day:
Joe goes with Jeff to see the Breakfast Club at midnight. I go to sleep at 3. At around 5 am I hear a noise and open my eyes enough to see Joe walk in. I go back to sleep and get up at 7:45 for my 8am. Gotta love College :D

2 comments:

ET said...

I never quite reconciled with the transition from high school to college, for a variety of reasons, in the form of friendships. I resent it, but I end up wondering if it's another one of those one-way streets where the other person doesn't... care seems too strong, but they don't seem to. I'm not sure.

You have an 8 a.m.?

Big D said...

Out of sight, out of mind, right?

I think we attribute to others the things we fear happening in ourselves. I know that for me thats kind of true because I hate being the friend who doesn't look like they care to make the effort for the friendship to continue.

Yeah, I <3 Gems 296 :P