Thursday, July 12, 2007

Florida; The escapade continues!

(Day 6): Went to Kissimmee to buy Magic and made a little sliver combo deck I'm kind of proud of. When I get back to MD I can't wait to test it with the guys. Otakon is going to be frikin awesome! Bumped my little brother's car in the parking lot, but it was nothing a little compound couldn't take care of. Helped the family unpack the new house some more.

(Day 7): Went to Orlando to set up for Magic Day on Saturday. Got a new laptop bag at Florida Mall. While I was there I picked up the first three books in the Night Watch series. The movie was sick, so I imagine the books must be good.

When I got back I helped make dinner for the family. Curried Crab and Dumplings. It was really good, especially considering my diet for the past year :P Played Paper Mario 2 for a bit as things were cooking.

The last days were a blur, but included lots of good food.

Lyric of the Day:
"Say that you're into me,
let me know how it will be
If you don't know just say so
I'll wait till the perfect time
think of all the perfect lines
I'll make sure if I let you know"
-Hello Goodbye: "Call N' Return"


Random Story of The Day:
Dad comes into my room. We have to carry Vik's car to fix the AC(extremly necessary in FL).

Dad: Throw on your clothes, we're going now.
Me: I'm coming?
Dad: You're driving.
Me: Where is it?
Dad: St. Cloud
Me: Where is that?
Dad: South of Harper's Cove
Me: Where is that?

Dad: You take Narcoussi
Me: Where is that?

Dad: Follow Boggy Creek to the left
Me:
Where am I taking this left?

2 comments:

ET said...

You're putting this up 11 days late =p

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.